Financial Dealers

Licensing Process

What does the Forex licensing involve in the Commonwealth of Dominica?

For getting our Margin and Spot Derivatives, CFD´s Dealer License the Process in Jurisdiction of the Commonwealth of Dominica is as follows.

Requested documents for new company incorporation

  • For the UBO, director or signatory of new company:
  • Certified Passport,
  • CV,
  • Proof of Address (No older than 3 months),
  • Criminal Record (No older than 6 months),
  • Business Reference,
  • Character reference,
  • Letter of intention.
  • Application Form (By Financial Dealers)

*Incorporation of the new company and opening a corporate bank account will be implemented by the Financial Dealers.

Lift the Barriers to Forex Trading

Trust Financial Dealers for Forex Licensing Expertise

Apply for a License now!